- 40g Wholemeal Pasta
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 3 Sprigs Basil
- 3 Springs Parsley
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- 1 Garlic clove
- Pinch Sea Salt
- ½ Courgette
- Put the wholegrain spaghetti in a saucepan of boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Dice the chicken breast and pan fry in a little rapeseed oil. Remove from heat once cooked through.
- In a blender mix together the basil, parsley, avocado, lemon juice, crushed garlic and sea salt until smooth.
- Spiralize the courgette and add to the spaghetti for the last 1-2 mins. Strain and return to the saucepan.
- Stir the chicken and avocado sauce into the spaghetti/courghetti.
- Swirl pasta around and serve on a plate, slice cherry tomatoes and arrange around the edge, finally garnish with a basil leaf.