- 40g Thai Green Curry Paste (1/4 of the paste from ‘Coconut Cod Curry’)
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- 100ml Vegetable Stock (1/2 stock cube)
- 5 Mushrooms
- ¼ Lime
- Toast the curry paste on a medium heat in a saucepan to help bring out the flavour of the spices.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Add the coconut milk, stock, sliced mushrooms and lime juice, bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Leave to simmer for 20mins.
- Pour into a bowl to serve and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with rice, quinoa or rye bread.