- 40g Oats (I used Rude Health Sprouted Oats)
- 100ml Milk (I used Unsweetened Alpro)
- ½ Avocado
- 1tbsp Unflavoured Hemp Protein Powder (I used SuperFoodies)
- ½ tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder (I used SuperFoodies)
- 2tsp Honey
- 1 Kiwi (decoration – optional)
This isn’t the sweetest recipe, so if you need to break yourself in slowly add a little more honey. I have not included the kiwi in the macros as it was more for decoration than flavour!
- In a saucepan on a medium heat add the oats and milk; stir oats occasionally until cooked through. Add more water if you need.
- In a blender mix together the avocado, hemp protein matcha and honey.
- Once oats are cooked stir though avocado mix.
- De-skin and slice up the kiwi and arrange in a circle on top.