- 100g Oats
- 2 Servings Vanilla Protein (whey or vegan)
- 400ml Water (or milk of choice)
- 2 Bananas
- 2tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2tsp Cinnamon
- In a saucepan mix together the oats and protein. Slowly add around 400ml of water while mixing.
- Place the saucepan on a medium heat. Add 1tsp of cinnamon. Keep stirring until the oats become thick and are cooked (you may need to add a little more water).
- Slice up one banana and dice the other. Fold the diced banana through the cooked oats.
- Pour oats into two bowls. Top with sliced banana, a dollop of peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Dive in!
Note: The protein is optional. It obviously makes this more of a balanced meal regarding macro nutrients but it is not essential. Maybe add some vanilla bean paste instead just to jazz things up.