- 400g Sweet Potato
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 40g Buckwheat (dry uncooked)
- 1tsp Hot Paprika
- 10g Flaked Almonds
- 50g Quark
- 340g Turkey Breast (MuscleFood)
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 120g Frozen Peas
- Pre heat your oven to 180°c.
- Foil line a baking tray and place a wire rack on top.
- Cut the sweet potato into chips and place on the wire rack, drizzle over the oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper, before leaving to one side.
- Blend together the raw buckwheat, paprika and almonds to form a bread crumb like consistency. Pour this mixture onto a plate.
- Dice the turkey breast into 2cm cubes and place onto another plate.
- Dollop the quark onto the raw turkey and rub together until evenly coated, then roll each turkey nugget through the buckwheat mixture. (There is the perfect amount of ‘crust’ here so don’t be to liberal with the first few nuggets).
- Once all the nuggets are coated place them on the wire rack alongside the sweet potato chips. Place in the oven for 20-25mins or until the nuggets are golden and cooked though and the chips are nice and crispy!
- While they are cooking blend together the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar to form a salsa/ketchup.
- Finally microwave or steam your peas.
- Serve your turkey nuggets with a side of chips, peas and ketchup…Dig in!