- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ tsp Cumin1 tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 300g Lean Beef Mince
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 130g Red Kidney Beans (drained weight = 1 small tin)
- 1 packet of original Cauli Rice
- 3 Sprigs Parsley (optional garnish)
- Add the oil to a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Dice the onion and add to the pan.
- Stir occasionally until it begins to caramelise.
- Finely chop the garlic and add to the pan along with the spices.
- Toast for 2-3mins. Be sure to keep an eye on it so the spices don’t burn!
- Crumble in the mince and brown off.
- Once the mince has browned, add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 15 mins or until the tomatoes start to reduce.
- Rinse and drain the kidney beans and add to the chilli, cook for another 5mins.
- Either pan fry or microwave the Cauli Rice until warm through.
- Serve the Cauli Rice on two plates and top with chilli con carne.
- Finely chop the parsley and scatter over.