- 50g Pearl Barley
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 Lemon (zest + juice)
- 150g Mixed Salad Leaves
- 2 Plums
- 50g Feta
- 10g Fresh Parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 180˚c
- Cover the pearl barley with cold water. Bring to a boil. Place a lid on a reduce to a simmer. Allow 40-60mins for barley to cook. Add water if your need too.
- Place the chicken breast on a foil lined baking tray and rub with oil, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Roast the chicken in the oven for 20mins (until cooked through).
- Meanwhile slice up the plum and feta. Finely chop the parsley and stir into the salad leaves.
- Once the barley is cooked scatter into the salad.
- Once the chicken is cooked slice into strips and add to the salad.
- Squeeze over the juice of half a lemon and serve!