- 1 Slice Biona Rye Bread
- Handful Rocket
- 1 Chilli (diced)
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- 70g Smoked Salmon
- 30g Feta
- Toast the slice of rye bread.
- In a frying pan on a medium heat wilt the rocket and cooked half the diced chilli.
- Whisk the two eggs together with a little salt, pepper and chilli flakes if you fancy some more heat.
- Add the Whisked eggs to the pan, stir and cook to desired texture.
- Place rye toast on a plate top with chilli scramble, smoked salmon, crumbled feta, and the remaining diced chilli.