- 400g Courgette
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder (plus boiling water)
- 150g Peanut Butter
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 70g Dark Chocolate (85%)
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients (apart from the Rude Health muesli)
- Pour mixture into a lined brownie tin
- Sprinkle over the Muesli
- Bake in the oven at 180 for 25-30mins
leave to cool, other wise it will be too runny to cut.
- Cut and eat all of the above. We feel it’s unreasonable to suggest you only have one slice.