Looking to bake something for a loved one? Well look no further. These super simple date and spice cookies are a clear winner, and the perfect tasty treat to celebrate your favourite other!
- 160g Pip and Nut Honey Cinnamon and Cashew Butter (You could use any nut butter here really, but remember if you’re using one without spice add some cinnamon/nutmeg or ginger to give it that kick. We’d recommend about half a tsp)
- 90g Date Syrup (You could also use maple syrup, molasses or honey here)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g dark chocolate drops/flaked almonds/raisins
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Spoon into 6-8 portions and pop them in a preheated oven for around 10-12 minutes. (Keep on eye on them, remember you want them to be gooey on the inside for the ultimate taste sensation)