- 100g Oats
- 35g Puffed Rice Cereal
- 3tbsp Cacao
- 60g Peanut Butter
- 40g Honey
- 100ml Almond Milk
- 50g Walnut Pieces
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- A little coconut oil to grease the tin
- Pre heat the oven to 180˚c.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, puffed oats and cacao together until evenly combined.
- Then add the peanut butter, honey and slowly add the milk until a sticky mixture forms.
- Slice up the chocolate into small chunks, and stir through the mixture with the walnuts.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment, grease with a little coconut oil and then tightly pack in the mix. Bake for 15mins.
- Allow to cool for a while and then slice into 9 squares.