- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 2tsp Rapeseed Oil
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- 30g Cashews
- 40g Feta
- 1/4 Pomegranate (seeds only)
- Few Sprigs Fresh Parsley
- Pre heat oven to 200°c.
- Slice the potato into chunky fries with the skin on.
- Place the fries in a large bowl add the oil, salt and pepper and use your hands to toss until each fry is coated.
- Scatter fries onto a oven tray and bake for 30-40min until the edges start to crisp up and they are cooked though.
- Meanwhile coarsely crush the cashews in a pestle and mortar (rolling pin and ziplock bag works too) and roughly chop the parsley.
- Once the fries are cooked serve them into two bowls. Top with crumbled feta, crushed cashews, pomegrante seeds and parsley. Devour!