- 1 Turkey Breast
- 4 Walnuts
- 1 Fig
- 1 Spring Rosemary (optional)
- ¼ cup Quinoa
- ½ Lemon
- 85g Tender Stem Broccoli
- Pre heat oven to 180˚c.
- Blend together ¾ of the fig and all walnuts to form a paste. (Save ¼ of the fig for presentation).
- Cut a ‘pocket’ into the turkey breast and stuff in the figgy paste. (You can use a spring of rosemary to seal shut the pocket if you need.)
- Cook the turkey in oven for 20-30mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile put the quinoa onto simmer with the lemon half for added flavour.
- Steam or boil the broccoli in another pan.
- To serve, slice the turkey in half with the quinoa and broccoli on the side.
- Finally garnish with fig quarter.