- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ½ Red Chilli
- 100g Chopped Tomatoes (1/4 of a can)
- 5 Chestnut Mushrooms
- 75g Mozzarella
- 5 Olives
- 1 Egg
- Pre heat oven to 200˚c.
- Put the oil in a saucepan on a medium heat. Dice the onion and add to the pan. Cook until soft, then finely slice the garlic and add.
- Chop the chilli and add to the pan alongside the tomatoes. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook until the sauce thickens, about 15mins.
- Meanwhile slice the ‘face’ off the mushrooms. Leave the top to one side and dice up the stalk and add to the pan.
- Place a wholemeal wrap on a pizza baking tray, spoon over tomato mix and spread to the edge.
- Finely slice the mushroom heads and scatter over. Slice the mozzarella into 5 slices and place on top of the mushrooms. De-stone the olives and add to pizza.
- Finally crack an egg over the top and cook for 10-15mins.