- 2 Eggs
- 75g Green Beans
- 2 Handfuls Mixed Leaves (I used Coz and Spinach)
- 1inch Cumber
- 5 Black Olives (Buy jarred with stones in)
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Smoked Mackerel Fillet
- Bring a sauce pan of water to the boil and place in the eggs and beans. Cook for 6+mins depending on how you like your eggs cooked. Strain off the hot water and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place the bed of leaves on a plate. Dice the cucumber and olives, quarter the tomatoes and eggs.
- Scatter cucumber, olives, tomatoes, eggs and green beans over the salad.
- Finally place the mackerel fillet on top.