Emily is a registered nutritionist (AfN) with a MSc in Nutrition and BSc in Sports Biomedicine and Nutrition. She has been part of team Renee McGregor since June 2020 and has been specialising in eating disorders and RED-S. Emily works with clients to help them gain a better understanding of nutrition, improve relationships with food and exercise, and build new habits. Emily currently provides the Sport Nutrition lecture at the world famous cheffing school Le Cordon Bleu. She provides specialised nutrition talks at sports clubs including kayaking and gymnastics.
Book a session with Emily:
- For eating disorders, disordered eating and RED-S please book to see Emily via the Renee McGregor clinic
- For sport and general nutrition please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFN registered nutritionist
- MSc Nutrition from King’s College London (2021)
- BSc Sports Biomedicine and Nutrition from Cardiff Met (2016)