- 150g Peanut Butter (Manilife)
- 30g Honey
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2tbsp Milk
- 50g Flaked Almonds
- 20g Oats
- 15g Goji Berries
- 50g 90% Dark Chocolate
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees C
- Mix together the peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, milk, almonds, oats and goji berries in to a dough.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and grease it with a little oil.Roll the dough into 14 balls, then flatten then out nice and thin on the baking parchment. Bake for 5-10mins. Allow to cool.
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie and use a silicone spatula to spread the chocolate onto the bottom of each biscuit. Once the chocolate is part dry make snake lines using a fork.