- 2tbsp Quinoa
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 6 Almonds
- 2tsp Honey
- 1 Apple
- Pre heat oven to 180˚c
- Bring the quinoa to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and add a third of the cinnamon.
- Meanwhile, crush the almonds. I just used the back of a teaspoon and applied slow heavy pressure and they will just split.
- Once all the water has been absorbed by the quinoa stir through the crushed almonds, half the honey and another third of the cinnamon.
- Peal and de-core the apple and finely slice into the oven proof dish that you are going to cook the crumble in. Stir through the remaining third of cinnamon and the last teaspoon of honey.
- Pour the quinoa mix over the top of the apple, spread around until all of the apple is covered.
- Place in oven and bake for 20mins.
- Allow to cool a little and serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt!