- 80g Oats
- 80g Almonds
- 2tbsp Sugar
- 65g Unsalted Butter
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 250g Quark
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Fruit for topping (red= 6 raspberries, orange= 1 apricot, yellow= 3 cubes mango, green = 1 kiwi, blue= blueberries, and violet= cherries)
- In a small blender pulse or whizz together the oats, almonds and sugar to make a fine flour.
- Add the butter to the processor and blend until a loose dough forms.
- Spoon the dough into 6 ramekins and use a the back of the spoon to press it to the bottom forming the base of the cheesecake. Set to one side.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, quark and icing sugar. Fold together with a spoon to avoid an icing sugar explosion when using the whisk in the next step.
- Add the vanilla bean paste and whisk together to make it light and fluffy.
- Top the oaty base with the vanilla cream and return to the fridge to set overnight.
- Before serving, chop the fruit into tiny cubes. Top each ramekin with one fruit and serve.