- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 170g Chicken Breast (MusceFood)
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Large Eggs
- 20g Green Powder (KMPT In Your Greens)
- 75g Fresh Spinach
- 100g Cottage Cheese
- Get half the oil warming on a medium heat in a frying pan.
- While it is heating, dice the chicken into small pieces and coat in the paprika.
- Once the oil is hot add the chicken to the pan, stir every now and again to make sure it is cooking evenly.
- While the chicken is cooking blend together the eggs, green powder and spinach.
- When the chicken is cooked through set it to one side.
- Clean the pan down and put back on a medium heat with the rest of the oil.
- Once the oil is hot cook the green batter into small 5-10cm diameter circles.
- Cook on one side until bubbles form, then flip and cook for 30seconds. This should make 6 pancakes.
- Then layer each one with a dollop of cottage cheese and chicken chunks!