- 20g Chorizo
- 2 Spring Onions
- 5 Asparagus Spears
- 1 cup Peas
- ½ Stock Cube (300ml)
- Handful Spinach
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1tbsp White Vinegar (not consumed)
- Put a sauce pan on a medium heat. Dice the chorizo and add to the pan. Cook until crispy and then set aside on a piece of kitchen paper to absorb all the extra fat.
- Leave the excess chorizo fat in the sauce pan. Slice the spring onions and add to the pan. Cook for a few mins until they soften.
- Cut the dry ends off the asparagus and discard. Then cut each spear into 3 pieces and add the pan alongside the peas.
- Boil the kettle and mix the stock cube with the water. Then add this to the sauce pan. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 5mins.
- And the spinach and cook for a further 2mins.
- Very carefully pour into a water tight blender and blend until smooth. Pour back into the sauce pan and keep warm whilst you prep the egg.
- Bring a small sauce of water to a boil, add the white vinegar. Stir the water one direction until the water spirals. Crack the egg into the centre and cook for 3-5mins, depending on how you like your egg.
- Pour the soup into a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper, top with the egg and sprinkle over the chorizo.