- 200g Oat Flour
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 3tbsp Coconut oil (hard)
- 3tbsp Honey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
- 140g Strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c.
- In a large bowl mix together the oat flour, baking powder, and coconut oil until a fine crumble forms.
- In a small bowl whisk up the honey, egg, and vanilla. Pour this mix into the crumble and combine.
- Finley slice the strawberries.
- Line a square baking tray with parchment paper and grease with a little coconut oil.
- Tip 2/3 of the crumble into the tray and press until it covers the whole base.
- Top with sliced strawberries and the left over crumble.
- Bake for 25-35min or until golden.
- Leave to cool and then slice into 9 pieces.