- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 300g Lean Beef Mince
- 2tsp Smoked Paprika1 Reduced Beef Stock Cube
- Glug Red Wine (optional)
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 50g Frozen Peas
- 50g Frozen Sweetcorn
- 20g Cheddar
- Warm the oil in a saucepan on a medium to high heat, once hot add the mince and paprika, stir until browned.
- Dissolve the stock cube in around 250ml boiling water and add to the mince once browned. Also add the wine, salt and pepper. Leave to simmer.
- Stab a few holes in the sweet potatoes and microwave until soft (5-8mins) 3mins before serving add the peas and sweetcorn, cook until warm through.
- Cut open your potatoes (they will be very hot be careful!).
- Fill with mince and top with grated cheddar.