- 1 Sweet Potato (≈180g)
- ½ Avocado
- 50g Sweetcorn
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Lime (juice)
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 60g Tinned Tuna
- 25g Feta
- Carefully stab a few holes in the sweet potato and put in the microwave for 5mins, or until cooked though.
- Finely slice the spring onion.
- In a bowl mash the avocado with a fork. Then add the spring onion, sweet corn, lime juice, salt and tuna and mix together until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Slice open the jacket potato and stuff in the avocado tuna filling.
- Crumble over the feta to serve.