- 1 Turkey Breast (≈140g)
- ½tsp Cajun Seasoning
- ½ Avocado
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Warburton’s Wholemeal ‘Thin’
- Handful of Spinach
- 1 Tomato
- Pre heat oven to 180˚c
- Rub Cajun seasoning into turkey breast and bake in the oven for 20mins or until cooked through.
- Dice the avocado into a bowl and mash up with a fork, mix in the salt and pepper.
- Place the bottom half of the ‘thin’ on a plate followed by the spinach and sliced tomato.
- Once the turkey is cooked add on top of the tomato.
- Finally spread the avocado on the inside of the top slice of the ‘thin’ and add to the top to complete the burger.