- 300g Butternut Squash
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Courgette
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Small Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Curry Paste
- 100g Buckwheat Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- Pinch of Salt
- 1tsp Coconut Oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Scoop the middle out of the butternut squash and discard (you could keep and toast the seeds if you want to). Keep the skin on the squash and cut into chunks. Slice onion into eighths, and the carrot and courgette into 1inch chunks.
- Scatter the squash, onion, carrot, courgette and cherry tomatoes onto a roasting tray and drizzle with a little oil, then place into the oven for 30-50mins.
- Rub the chicken breasts in paprika and place in the oven for 20-30mins or until cooked through.
- Shred the chicken. Place the curry paste into the pan and heat through, then add all the roasted veg and chicken. Leave to heat all the way through.
- In a bowl whisk up the flour, eggs, turmeric and salt, then add a little water if needed. The batter should form a thick paste.
- Place a non stick pan on a high heat. Grease the pan with coconut oil and pour in a quarter of the mix.
- Flip after 30-60 seconds and repeat with the rest of the mix.
- Serve each person two crepes topped with curry, a dollop of yoghurt and some fresh parsley.