- 2tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 120g Courgette
- 1 Portobello Mushroom (~ 70g)
- 5-6 Asparagus Spears
- 130g Red Kindey Bean (1 small can)
- 1 Egg
- 25g Feta Cheese
- Get one frying pan and one small saucepan each on a medium heat with a little rapeseed oil.
- Slice the courgette length ways and then cut into 1/2cm slices. Add these to the small sauce pan once the oil is hot.
- Pull the stalk off the mushroom, and place into the frying pan with the inside facing down.
- Finely chop the stalk and add it to the courgettes.
- Flip the mushroom after 3-5mins.
- Cut the asparagus spears into 1cm pieces and add to the frying pan. Fry for another 3-5mins or until the mushroom is cooked and the asparagus has blackened a little. Remove from the pan and set to one side (Don’t wash the pan yet).
- Rinse and drain the kidney beans and add to the courgette along with a little black pepper and some sea salt.
- Finally crack an egg into the old mushroom frying pan and scramble.
- Serve the scrambled egg on top of the mushroom and the courgette beans and asparagus on the side. Crumble over the feta and tuck in! Or for a more fancy presentation serve the courgette beans as a bed topped with the mushroom, then the egg, lastly scatter over asparagus and then the feta.