- 2 Slices Butternut Squash
- 2tsp Rapeseed Oil
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Venison Burger (MuscleFood)
- 80g Kale
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Slice of Cheese (MuscleFood)
- Pre heat oven to 200˚c.
- Cut two slices from the neck section of a butternut squash (keep the skin on).
- Place them on a foil lined baking tray. Drizzle over a 1tsp of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20mins or until cooked through, but not mushy!
- Pan fry the venison burger. I cooked mine for around 3mins each side and sealed it around the edges too. Set to one side.
- Add the remaining 1tsp of oil to the pan you cooked the venison in. Once the oil is hot add the kale and cherry tomatoes. Remove from the pan once the kale has wilted and the tomatoes have softened.
- Time to stack it up! Place one butternut squash slice on a plate. Then top it with the venison burger followed by a slice of cheese and finally the other butternut squash slice. Serve with a side of kale and cherry tomatoes.