- 100g Dry Quinoa
- 300g Chicken Breasts
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1tsp Smoked Paprika
- 100g Mixed Leaves
- 40g Red Cabbage
- 1 Small Pear
- 70g Goats Cheese
- 6 Walnut Halves
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Rinse the quinoa and add to a saucepan. Cover with twice the amount of water, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes or until cooked. Once cooked strain through, sieve and rinse with cold water.
- Slice the chicken into strips
- In a pan, heat the rapeseed oil. Add the paprika and toast for about 1min then add the chicken. Stir occasonally until cooked through.
- Finely slice the red cabbage and pear.
- Mix together the leaves, cabbage, pear and cooked quinoa and chicken.
- Top with dollops of goats cheese and a scatter of broken walnut pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and season with black pepper before serving.