- 100g Raw cashew nuts
- 50g Raw pecans
- 1tsp Rapeseed oil
- 1tsp Honey
- 1tsp Dried rosemary
- Sea salt + black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 170 Celsius
- In a bow mix together all the ingredients (you can use any nuts and any herb or spice for this recipe if you wish).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and scatter the nuts onto the tray.
- Roast in the oven for 8-12mins. Keep an eye on them as they can burn very quickly.
- Once golden remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray.
- When they are completely cool store in an air tight container (or eat them!).
*Nutritional information below is for 1/4 of the recipe