- 75g buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75g porridge oats
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 75g butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp milk
- 100g mini easter eggs (we went for smartie eggs)
- Pre heat the oven to 180 °c. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (minus the eggs).
- Melt all wet ingredients in a pan over a low heat.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together.
- Add in the eggs and stir through evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 8 mins 10mins or until golden. Remove from the oven and top with another of your eggs.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!