Makes 12 cookies
- 150g flour (wholemeal)
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 45g coconut sugar
- 90g raisins
- 60g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- splash milk (oat)
- Preheat your oven to 180’c fan
- Weigh out your ingredients
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients (flour, dedicated coconut, coconut sugar and raisins).
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs and coconut oil (make sure your oil is not hot as it will scramble the eggs). Then add this to the dry ingredients.
- If the mixture is a little dry add a splash of milk until it becomes sticky.
- Line and grease a baking tray. Form the mix into 12 balls and flattening them a little onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 8-15mins until the edges are turning golden.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.