- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1tsp Chinese-5-Spice
- 2tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Carrot
- ½ Courgette
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 1 Spring Onion
- 3 Sprigs Parsley
- 1tbsp Peanut Butter (I used Pip and Nut)
- 1tsp Soy Sauce
- 1tsp Honey
- Pre heat oven to 180˚c
- Rub the Chinese-5-spice and sesame oil into the chicken breast (you could do this step the day before and let it marinade over night).
- Place the chicken on a foil lined baking tray and roast in the oven for 20mins or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking cut the carrot and courgette into ribbons and finely slice the parsley and spring onion.
- Put the vegetable ribbons in a bowl with the parsley and spring onion and squeeze over the lime juice. Mix everything together using your hands; be careful not to break up the ribbons.
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, soy and honey.
- To serve slice the chicken breast and place on a plate, swirl the raw salad into a small and add to plate, finally add a big dollop of the bang bang sauce to the dish!