- 40g oats (I used Rude Health Sprouted Oats)
- 150ml water
- ½ tbsp Beetroot Powder (I used Superfoodies)
- 2 Pre-Cooked Beetroots
- 1tbsp white vinegar (Not Consumed)
- 1 Egg
- Sea Salt
- 15g Feta
- Add the oats and water to a sauce pan. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer. Add more water throughout if you need to.
- Bring another pan of water to boil, and add a glug of white vinegar.
- Dice the beetroot and add to the oats along with the beetroot powder.
- Stir the water in the other pan so a swirl forms; crack the egg into the middle.
- Cook for 3-4mins, and then remove from the water with a slotted spoon.
- Season the beetroot oats with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then spoon into a bowl, top with the poached egg and crumble over the feta.