- 60g Good Guru Oats and Seeds (You can use a mix of oats and protein powder)
- 1 Small Carrot (Grated)
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2tsp Ginger1tbsp Honey
- 250g Cottage Cheese
- 1/4tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1tbsp Honey
- 8 Walnuts Halves (6 crushed, 2 halved )
- 1tbsp Coconut Flour
- Pre heat oven to 180°c.
- In a bowl combine the oats, carrot, egg white, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and honey. Once evenly mixed and sticky tip into a small (4inch/10cm) spring form tin lined with baking parchment. Bake for 5-10mins, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to one side to cool.Meanwhile blend the cottage cheese until smooth. Tip into a bowl.Fold vanilla essence, honey, 6 crushed walnuts and coconut flour into the cottage cheese.
- Place mix in the fridge until the carrot base has completely cooled.Once cool, pour the cottage cheese mix over the carrot base and top with the remaining walnut quarters.
- Leave in the fridge to set, we suggest making this the day before.
- Carefully remove from the spring from tin and slice into quarters to serve.