- 500g Butternut Squash
- 1 White Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Good pinch salt
- 1tsp Cumin
- 1tsp Ground Corriander
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 160g Wholemeal Fusilli Pasta
- 100g Tenderstem Broccoli
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 100g Spinach
- 80ml Double Cream
- Fresh Parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Scoop the middle out of the butternut squash and discard (you could keep and toast the seeds if you want to). Keep the skin on the squash and cut into chunks. Scatter onto a baking tray.
- Slice onion into 8th and peel the garlic cloves add to the tray
- Season veg with salt, cumin and ground coriander. Drizzle with oil and roast for around 30mins or until squash is soft through and starts to crisp on the edges.
- Once roasted remove the veg from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes to prevent the cream from splitting when making the sauce.
- Boil the pasta. Add broccoli 5mins, peas 3mins and spinach 2mins before the end. Strain off water once cooked.
- Blend together all the roast veg and the cream. Add a splash of water if the sauce is too thick.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and greens. Gently mix until event distributed. Then serve pasta with some chopped fresh parsley.