- 1tsp Sesame Oil
- 250g Salmon with Skin (MuscleFood)
- 2 Wholewheat Noodle Nests
- 1.5tbsp Soy Sauce (Reduced Salt)
- 1tsp Honey
- 1.5 Limes
- 20g Ginger Root
- 60g Edamame Beans
- 40g Watercress
- Slice the salmon fillet in two.Boil the kettle, place a non stick frying pan on a medium high heat and a small sauce pan on a high heat.
- Drizzle the sesame oil into the frying pan and once hot place the two salmon fillets skin side down to sizzle. Place the noodle nest in the small sauce pan and cover with boiling water.
- Meanwhile, grate the ginger and zest the limes and leave the zest to one side for the garnish. In a small bowl mix together the soy sauce, honey, lime juice and, grated fresh ginger root.
- Once the salmon skin is crispy turn it over so it is flesh side down.Strain the water off the noodles.
- Heat the soy dressing on a medium high heat, and once warm toss through the noodles and edamame beans.
- Serve the noodles and watercress as a bed for the crispy salmon. Finally scatter over lime zest to garnish.