- 2 Spring Onions
- 400g Turkey Mince
- 1tsp Cumin
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 3 Sundried Tomatoes
- 1tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 600g Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Head Broccoli
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C
- Finely chop the spring onion.
- In a bowl mix together the turkey mince, spring onion, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Form the mix into 3 balls, then divide each ball into two. Flatten each out into a patty.
- Cut the feta in to three 10g cubes and finely chop the tomatoes.
- Place a cube of feta and one chopped tomato onto 3 of the patties. Then take the other 3 remaining patties and place them on top of each topped one. This should make three ‘sandwiches’ of turkey with feta and tomato.
- Pinch around the edges so the two patties form together to prevent the burger centre from leaking out.
- Place the burgers on a plate and set aside in the fridge for a minute to set.
- Meanwhile, slice the potatoes into chip shapes. Line them up on a foil tray, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 15-20mins or until cooked and crispy.
- Get a frying pan on a high heat and gently sear the burger on all sides to lock in the moisture.
- Place the burgers on a small tray and also put in the oven for 10-15mins or until they are cooked through.
- Steam or boil the broccoli.
- Serve each person one turkey burgers with chips and broccoli on the side.