- 230g Black Beans (Drained weight)
- 1/2 Avocado (60g)
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 4tbsp Honey
- 50g Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 20g 100% Cacao Mass Chocolate Chips (MuscleFood)
- 15g Desiccated Coconut
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c and line a square tin with baking parchment.
- Blend together the black beans and avocado until smooth, then add the cocoa powder, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla essence, eggs and baking powder. Whisk up until a smooth chocolatey batter forms. (YUM)
- Lightly grease your lined tin with some oil before pouring in the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 15mins.
- *You will think you have under-baked them, but as soon as you can see cracks in the surface of the brownie remove them from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Whilst they are cooling create a ‘ghoul’ stencil. I just used A4 paper and my amazing artistic skills!
- Once the brownie is COMPLETELY cool remove it from the baking parchment and place on a chopping board or plate.
- Pop your cacao chips in the microwave to melt them. This won’t take long, around 20-30 seconds.
- Drizzle over your melted chocolate and spread it over the brownies using a spatular. This will create a deliciously sticky surface so your ghouls stay put.
- Lay down your stencil and scatter the desiccated coconut to create 9 little ghouls!
- Cut into 9 and get goblin!