- 460g Black Beans (Drained weight)
- 70g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Honey
- 70g Butter (Melted)
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Medium Eggs (whisked)
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 40g Dark Chocolate
- 15-20g Desiccated Coconut
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c and line a square tin with baking parchment.
- Blend the black beans and and them to a large mixing bowl.
- Then add the cocoa powder, honey, melted butter, vanilla, whisked eggs and baking powder. Whisk up until a smooth chocolatey batter forms. (YUM)
- Lightly grease your lined tin with some oil before pouring in the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20mins. *You will think you have under-baked them, but as soon as you can see cracks in the surface of the brownie remove them from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Whilst they are cooling create a ‘ghoul’ stencil. I just used A4 paper and my amazing artistic skills!
- Melt the chocolate in a bain maire.
- Once the brownie is cool remove it from the baking parchment and place on a chopping board or plate.
- Drizzle over your melted chocolate and spread it over the brownies using a spatular. This will create a deliciously sticky surface so your ghouls stay put.
- Lay down your stencil and scatter the desiccated coconut to create 9 little ghouls!
- Cut into 9 and get goblin!