- 1 Tin Kidney Beans
- 200g Turkey Mince
- 2tsp Mixed Dried Herbs
- 1/2tsp Caynenne
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 160g Pasta
- 80g Spinach
- In a large bowl use a potato masher to smash up the beans. Then add the turkey, half the mixed herbs, cayenne pepper, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Use your hand to combine the mix and roll it into 12 small balls. Place them on a plate and pop them in a fridge to ‘set’ a little.
- Meanwhile, put a saucepan on a medium heat with a dash of oil. Finely dice the onion and add it to the pan. Finely chop or crush the garlic and also add it to the pan along with the remaining mixed herbs. Let that sweat and soften for 3-5mins and then add the chopped tomatoes. Leave to simmer.
- In another saucepan pop the pasta onto boil and cook to packet instructions.
- Place a non-stick pan on a medium heat with a dash of oil. Gently add your less meatballs to the pan. Turn slowly so they don’t fall apart. Cook until the edges have started to brown and they are cooked through.
- Drain the water off the pasta and add it to the tomato sauce. Stir until coated and serve into two bowls alongside the less meat balls.