- 350g Chocolate Chip Biscuits (crushed)
- 150g Butter Melted
- 3tbsp Honey
- 360g Chocolate (H likes to uses Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations)
- 160g Mini Eggs (crushed)
Mix the biscuits melted butter and honey together in a large bowl.
Line a baking tin with parchment paper, and press mixture into a baking tin.
Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or by using bain-marie.
- Top the biscuit mixture with the melted chocolate and sprinkle over the crushed the mini eggs.
- Place in the fridge and leave to set for two hours.
- Once set slice and serve!
Irrelevant when its this tasty