- 2 bagels
- 30g brazil nuts
- 250g beetroot (cooked not pickled)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- Pinch smoked sea salt
- Grind black pepper
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 20g parmesan
- 40g goats cheese
- Fresh basil
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- 10g rocket
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 small Fig
- 5g parmesan
- Fresh rosemary
- Pre heat oven to 200’c
- Chop brazil nuts in half and toast in a pan. Once they are golden allow them to cool.
- While they are cooling slice the bagels in half and place on a baking tray.
- In a food processor blend the beetroot, brazil nuts, garlic, rapeseed oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest and parmesan together to create the beetroot pesto.
- Place the bagels in the oven for 3-5mins to very lightly toast.
- Spread two of the bagel halves with the beetroot pesto and top with blobs of goats cheese.
- Cut the fig into 6 slices and use a peeler to create parmesan shavings. Spread the other two halves with tomato puree. Top with rocket, and prosciutto, fig slices, parmesan shavings and a few rosemary sprigs.
- Place back in the oven for 5-10mins.
- To serve garnish the beetroot pizza with fresh basil leaves and add some more fresh rocket to the others.