- 1 Salmon fillet
- Handful fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/4 Head of broccoli
- 200g Chickpeas (120g drained weight)
- 1tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- Handful spinach
- 30g Feta cheese
- Pre heat oven to 180˚c
- Place the salmon fillet on a foil lined tin and sprinkle over half the chopped parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15-20mins.
- Put the broccoli on to steam, strain when al dente.
- In a bowl stir together the chickpeas, other half of the parsley, rapeseed oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the spinach on a plate, top with the chickpea mix, and scatter broccoli around the edge. Place the salmon fillet on the top and crumble over the feta cheese.