- 1tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 1/2 Red onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/2 Fresh red chilli (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2tsp Ground coriander
- 3 Baby aubergines
- 200g Chopped tomatoes
- Handful fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/3 Cup couscous
- 1/4 Head of broccoli
- 1 tbsp Quark
- Put a sauce pan on a medium heat with the rapeseed oil, add the onion and garlic, cook until golden and soft.
- Then add the chilli, cumin and coriander and toast the spices a little for 1-2mins.
- Add the aubergines whole and roll them around in the spices until well coated.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cover with a lid, cook until the aubergines become soft (30mins) add a little water if needed.
- Prepare the couscous and stir in half the parsley.
- Steam the broccoli with a pinch of salt.
- For the last 2-3mins stir in the other half of parsley to the tagine
- Tightly press the couscous into a bowl and invert on to a plate to form a dome. Serve the tagine and broccoli on the side, and finally top with dollops of quark