- 1tsp Rapeseed oil
- 1tsp Turmeric
- 1tsp Cumin
- 1/4cup Quinoa
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Head broccoli
- 1tbsp Curry paste
- Handful fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1cup Peas
- 1 fillet mackerel
- Put a saucepan on a medium heat with the rapeseed oil, add the cumin and turmeric and lightly toast the spices for 1-2mins.
- Add the quinoa and water and cook to instructions.
- In a separate saucepan, place an egg, cover with water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, time approximately 4mins for soft boiled and 6mins for hard boiled.
- Remove egg with a spoon, and put to one side. Leave the water in the saucepan to cook the vegetables later.
- Blend the broccoli florets for 30seconds for form ‘rice’.
- Tip peas and broccoli rice into the old egg water and blanch for 2-3mins and then sieve.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, stir in the curry paste, parsley, broccoli rice, and peas. Finally flake in the mackerel and gently stir through.
- Tip quinoa mix into a plate and serve with the egg cut into quarters on top.