- 1 Small sweet potato
- 1tsp Rapeseed oil
- Handful fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Sea salt
- 1 White fish fillet (I used cod)
- 1 Egg (whisked)
- 2tbsp Flour (I used Rude Health Sprouted Whole Spelt Flour)
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- Handful peas
- 1/4 head broccoli
- 1tbsp quark
- Preheat the oven to 180˚c.
- Slice the Sweet potato into chip shaped slices, and lie on foil lined baking tray or a wire rack on top of a baking tray. Season them with a drizzle of oil, third the parsley, salt and pepper. Cook in the pre heated oven for 20-25mins
- On a lipped plate, pour out the whisked egg. On another plate mix together the flour, third of the parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Dip and roll the fish in the egg and then the flour mix until well coated.
- Lie fish on foil lined tray with the chips and bake at 180˚c for about 15mins or until the flour has crisped up a little.
- 5mins before fish and chips are ready boil/steam the broccoli with a pinch of salt, add the peas for the last 2mins.
- Mix into the quark the juice from 1/2 the lemon, the remaining third of parsley and some black pepper.
- Serve the fish and chips on a plate with a side of broccoli and peas and a dollop of yoghurt sauce.
- Squeeze the remaining lemon half over the fish and enjoy.