- 100g Sweet Potato (diced)
- 4tbsp Rude Health Sprouted Whole Spelt Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk (keep white for omelette or scrambled eggs)
- 1 Fresh Chilli (diced)
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- ¼ Broccoli Head (chopped)
- Handful Peas
- 30g Chorizo (diced)
- ½ Lemon
- Boil/steam the diced sweet potato with a little salt until very soft.
- Meanwhile preheat the grill to 200˚c. Place the diced chorizo on a foil lined baking tray and grill for 3-5mins, or until crispy. Once cooked, set to one side.
- Strain the excess water off the potato and mash in 3tbsp flour, egg yolk, half of the chilli and some salt and pepper.
- On a plate sprinkle the remaining 1tbsp of flour. Using a teaspoon scrape up a spoon of mashed potato and roll in the flour. Repeat until all mix is used.
- Bring a sauce pan of water to the boil and drop in the gnocchi, cook for 2-3mins. Then fish out with a slotted spoon and lay out on the same foil lined baking tray you used for the chorizo (the excess oil from the chorizo will stop the gnocchi from sticking).
- Grill the gnocchi for 3-5mins and then roll them over and cook for another 3-5mins or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, steam/boil the broccoli and peas.
- To serve stack up the broccoli, peas and gnocchi, sprinkle over the crispy chorizo pieces and the remaining chilli half and serve with a lemon wedge on the side.