- 25g Chorizo (diced)
- ½ Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (sliced)
- 250g Chopped Tomatoes (1 small can)
- 120g Mixed beans (1/2 large can)
- 1 Chilli (diced)
- ½ tsp Chipotle Flakes
- ½ tsp Mixed Dried Herbs
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Handful Spinach
- 2 Eggs
- In a frying pan on a medium heat add the chorizo, onion and garlic. There should be enough fat from the chorizo that the mix won’t stick to the pan, if it does just add a little rapeseed oil.
- Once the onion has caramelised add the tomatoes, beans, chilli, chipotle, herbs, salt, pepper and spinach.
- Take the tomato can and half fill with water and add to the pan. Leave to simmer for 5-7mins to cook the beans.
- Make two small ‘wells’ in the mix with a spoon and crack an egg into each. Use a spoon to drizzle tomatoey liquid over the top of the eggs to help cook them.
- Once all the egg white has solidified and the yolks are to your desired consistency, remove the pan from the heat.
- Simply spoon all the tomato and bean mix into a bowl and top with the two eggs, don’t worry if they run everywhere it’s all part of the dish!