- 2 Lean Minute Steaks (approx 170g each)
- 2 tsp Rapeseed Oil
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 1/4 Red Cabbage
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 Celery Stick
- 2 tbsp + 70g Yoghurt
- 1tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1/2 Lemon (juice)
- 70g Wholemeal Flour
- Pinch Baking Powder
- Rub both sides of the steaks in salt, pepper and 1 tsp rapeseed oil. Leave to one side to come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, julienne the carrots and finely slice the cabbage, onion and celery. Place veg in a large bowl. In a small bowl mix together the 2 tbsp yoghurt, mustard and lemon juice. Pour this mix over the raw veg, use your hands to massage through, leave to marinate.
- Weigh out the 70g flour, pinch baking powder and 70g yoghurt into a bowl. Mix together until a dough forms (add more yoghurt if dry or more flour if too wet). Split the mix into two and flatten in to pancake shapes. Leave to one side.
- Place a non stick pan on a high heat. When you add the steaks they should sizzle on contact with the pan. Cook for 2-4mins on each side depending on how you like it cooked. Remove from pan and leave to rest on a chopping board.
- Wash the pan. Place back on a medium heat, add a little oil. Once the oil is hot add the flatbreads. Cook for around 2mins on each side.
- While the breads are cooking slice the steak into strips.
- Place the flatbreads on a plate, top with a large pile of raw slaw and sliced steak.