- 4 Slices Wholemeal Seeded Bread
- 1 Avocado (pitted and skinned)
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 4 Free Range Eggs (whisked)
- 1tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 6 Strawberries (quartered)
- Handful Spinach
- Handful Rocket
- A sprig of fresh mint (finely chopped)
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Pop the bread in the toaster
- Smash together the avocado and lime juice, season with salt and pepper (add some fresh chilli if you like it hot!).
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a non-stick pan. Once warm, pour in the whisked eggs. Stir on a low heat until scrambled to your desired texture.
- Share the spinach and rocket between two plates, top each with two slices of toast. Add the avo mash to one slice and the scrambled egg to the other.
- Scatter over fresh mint and season with a little more salt and pepper.